Tuesday 17 May 2016

Techinque Time

I was having a coffee this morning and cruising through Facebook when I came across a post by one of the ladies making her own enamel dots. She used good old children’s pony beads. I knew we had a stash of those somewhere in the house and thought I would give it a go as well.

 
It was simple. Line them up on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and place in a preheated oven 350 degrees for 20 minutes. It may take longer depending on the size of the pony beads. Since it was my first time making them I kept checking on them in 10 minute intervals until I got the desired effect.

It was easy and they will look awesome on future layouts.
Thank you for stopping by.
 
Inspire & Be Inspired

2 comments:

  1. I made some last summer outside in a toaster oven you just can't make too many at one time as the edges don't melt as fast. I just bought some perler bead kits at our $$ store for 50 cents each. thanks for sending out the idea and the how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it Barbara. I'll be posting more techiques soo keep coming back.

    ReplyDelete